Mark Your Calendars Palm Springs!
Join us Saturday, April 1st from 4PM-9PM at the all-new club REFORMA for the first Dirty Disco Saturday Tea Dance. With its state-of-the-art lighting, sound, and visuals, and the largest dance floor in all of Coachella Valley, get ready to dance the afternoon away to epic 70s/80s dance hits. Enjoy mouth-watering cocktails while you live out your disco fantasy!
Dirty Disco & Swishcraft Music’s Matt Consola will warm you up with two hours of remixed classics. Then transport yourself back in time as original Studio 54 & The Saint NYC DJ, Robbie Leslie, takes you on a 3-hour classic Studio 54 & Saint NYC discothèque Journey. Flaggers & fan dancers will take to the stage while sexy retro go-go dancers led by Palm Springs’s own Barnabysdaddy shake their groove thangs. So break out those Cha Cha heels, and sparkly 70’s outfits, (costumes are encouraged!) and dance the night away in a glamorous world of spinning lights and pounding disco beats.
Palm Springs/Coachella Valley residents get the Velvet Rope treatment. FREE EARLY ACCESS from 4PM-4PM with ID. For all others, $5 In Advance or $10 at the door. This is a 21+ event only! No Exceptions.
- Saturday, April 1st, 2023
- 4 PM – 9PM
- Coachella Valley residents FREE 4PM-5PM w/ ID
- 21+ / $5 in Advance / $10 at the Door
- Advance Tix: bit.ly/Studio54Tea
- DJ ROBBIE LESLIE (Studio 54 / The Saint NYC)
- DJ MATT CONSOLA (Dirty Disco / Daddy Issues)
- Sexy retro Go-Gos, Drag entertainers, flaggers, and fan dancers.
- Drink Specials
- REFORMA PS • 333 So Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs