Mark Your Calendars Palm Springs!
Each month, Dirty Disco Palm Springs, REFORMA PS, & Swishcraft Music will celebrate an iconic 70s discotheque from around the globe at Reforma PS. This month we take you to Fire Island in the 70s.
Join us Saturday, May 6th, 3 PM – 9 PM (now 6 hours!) for Dirty Disco Presents: Tea At The Sandpiper, Fire Island with Fire Island’s own DJ Joe D’Espinosa & Dirty Disco’s Matt Consola. Advance Tix: https://bit.ly/DirtyDiscoTea2
Starting one hour earlier at 3 PM, Dirty Disco & Swishcraft Music’s Matt Consola will warm you up with three hours of remixed classics. Then transport yourself back in time as Fire Island’s own, DJ Joe D’Espinosa, takes you on a classic 3-hour Fire Island discothèque Journey.
Flaggers & fan dancers will take to the stage while sexy retro go-go dancers led by Palm Springs’ own @Barnabysdaddy shake their money makers. So break out those Cha Cha heels, sparkly 70’s outfits, (costumes are encouraged!) and dance the night away in a glamorous world of spinning lights and pounding disco beats.
Palm Springs/Coachella Valley residents get the Velvet Rope treatment. FREE EARLY ACCESS from 3 PM-4 PM with valid ID. For all others, $5 In Advance or $10 at the door. This is a 21+ event only! No Exceptions.
• Saturday, May 6th, 2023
• 3 PM – 9 PM (New Earlier Doors and longer party)
• Coachella Valley residents FREE 3 PM- 4PM w/ ID
• 21+ / $5 in Advance / $10 at the Door
• Advance Tix: https://bit.ly/DirtyDiscoTea2
• DJ JOE D’ESPINOZA (The Pavillion, Fire Island / Saint-At-Large)
• DJ MATT CONSOLA (Dirty Disco / Daddy Issues / Bearracuda)
• Sexy retro Go-Gos, flaggers, and fan dancers.
• Drink Specials
• Photography by Mountain Productions
• REFORMA PS • 333 So Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs
🏳️🌈 DIRTY DISCO PARTIES ARE QUEER, GENDERQUEER, TRANS, & NON-BINARY FRIENDLY PARTIES WHERE ALL ARE WELCOME!! 🏳️🌈
Brought to you by Swishcraft Music, Dirty Disco Music, REFORMA PS, as well as our special sponsor BearsLooking.com (The Better App for Bears).